Tuesday, September 18, 2012

My Biggest and Heaviest Birthday Present, Emotion Glide Angler




 It was the biggest , heaviest and best birthday surprise I ever had! The future Mrs Koh had it send down to my place just before my birthday dinner with the help of Jack !(the man behind Kayak Project) All the while I was kept in the dark, and I even tell Jack that I will view the kayak days later, earlier in the afternoon, and he still act blur!




My first DIY for my kayak was this kayak cart. It took me around 3 hours to source for the correct wheel and materials  and 1 hour to complete the kart.




My PFD  and Universal Roof Rack from Alton( Nautic Adventure Sports) https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nautic-Adventure-Sports/325010514205631

And now my life as a Kayak Angler shall begin!!!!




2 comments:

  1. There are so many good points in your blog i like your way of blogging its very informative am also bookmark your blog for the further updates. Fishing in dubai

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete